WHO WE ARE
Green Acres School is a school and community alive with the excitement of learning.
Founded in 1934 by parents who wanted to develop in their children a love of learning, a sense of intrinsic motivation, and a deep commitment to social justice, Green Acres instills a strong set of academic, interpersonal, and leadership skills that will serve students well in high school, college, and into adulthood.
As you consider Green Acres, ask yourself, would you be excited if your child:
- Developed strong and respectful relationships with each teacher?
- Engaged in challenging and interesting schoolwork that builds core academic skills?
- Practiced being a respectful citizen, collaborator, self-advocate, and confident leader?
- Experienced the joy of music, the arts, and athletics?
- Developed a lifelong appreciation for our multicultural world and diverse local community?
- Enjoyed the outdoors, developing a sense of stewardship for the environment?
- Loved coming to school every day?