The Annual Giving program at Green Acres School is our primary philanthropic effort. Our remarkable community shows long-standing support for this campaign with active participation each year. Green Acres relies on Annual Giving income to provide approximately 5% of our operating budget, which helps to provide for financial aid, professional development, classroom materials, library acquisition, and much more. It also provides the difference between tuition revenue and the actual cost of educating a student.
The Green Acres Annual Giving program funds the heart of the school. It allows our children of today to become the critical thinkers and leaders of tomorrow. Fund excellence with your gift today! Gifts of all sizes make a difference and are deeply appreciated. All gifts and pledges to the Annual Giving Program are due by June 30.
Annual Giving Family of Funds
Annual Giving invites donors to allocate funds to one or more gift categories. To make your gift count where you direct it, you may choose from The Family of Funds:
- Area of Greatest Need
- Educational Program
- Financial Aid
- The Arts
- The Library
Green Acres School is a 501(c)(3). The Federal ID number is 52 061 3675.
- Anne T. Goodrich Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Arnold S. Cohen Fund for the Arts
- Diversity and Inclusivity Fund
- Janyne Oberdorfer Scholarship Fund
- Louis Silvano All-Staff In-Service Fund
- Mary and Rafael Hirtz Fund for ECU Enrichment
- Neal M. Brown Fund for Financial Aid and Professional Development
- Orloff Family Faculty Award
- STEAM Fund