You have 1 PagePop. View
From 1:30-3:30 PM on Sunday, October 20, Discovery Day returns to showcase the spectacular things that we do here at Green Acres. There will be activities with our teachers for children Pre-K through 8th, storytime & movement for the little ones, solar cooking in the greenhouse and GlowForge laser printing for the older ones, teacher-led tours, an obstacle course in the gym, and time to explore our incredible outdoor space, among other activities! Prospective and current families alike are welcome. RSVP to Judy: email@example.com.
Green Acres Graduates...
- Use their solid intellectual foundation, creativity, and strong ethical framework to pursue their passions;
- Know themselves as learners and are comfortable with themselves as people;
- Take a collaborative, team-oriented approach to leadership;
- Are optimistic agents of change who practice an exceptional commitment to making a difference;
- Embrace differences and celebrate the strengths of others;
- Are driven learners who embrace challenge;
- Emerge as leaders in their communities, achieving success in a wide variety of disciplines.