Camp is Here! Are you Ready?
The school year has come to an end, and camp is here! It’s time to get organized so that your camper is ready for his/her first week. Some things to consider:
- Make sure your child wears comfortable clothes that he/she can move in and not worry too much about getting dirty.
- Sneakers or closed-toed shoes are the safest and most practical choice of footwear for campers to participate in a variety of activities.
- Campers will spend time both inside and outside. Be sure to send your child to camp with a water bottle and sunscreen.
- Remember to pack a swimsuit, towel, pool shoes, and for younger campers, a change of clothes.
- Green Acres is environmentally conscious. Please send lunches packed in reusable containers. We do not refrigerate lunches so be sure to use icepacks if food needs to stay cold.
- Sometimes campers are insecure about attending camp, especially during the first week. Reassure your child that he or she will be safe and that you will be excited to hear all about his/her experiences at the end of the day.
Green Acres is the place to be!
Posted by lynnc on Monday June, 16, 2014 at 10:58AM
Choose groups to clone to: