Touchstone Experiences, Grades 5–8
Discover the opportunities that will shape your child's Middle School years.
- Outdoor Educational Trips
- Student-Led Conferences
- The Olympics (est. 1966)
- Fantasy-Genre Narratives (Grade 5)
- Techxplorations (Grades 5 & 6)
- Black Americans in History Project (Grade 6)
- "Bridges" Math Project (Grade 6)
- Peruvian Exchange Program (Grade 7)
- Black-and-White Darkroom Photography (Grades 7 & 8)
- Spring Musical (Grades 7 & 8)
Did you know that Mister Rogers once visited Green Acres School? An icon of child engagement and a proponent of being a good neighbor, he recognized in Green Acres School a kinship. Learn more about our program and discover what inspired Mister Rogers to describe us as a "superb school."