Pre-Kindergarten (3s and 4s, Half Day)
$33,980 + applicable fees
Pre-Kindergarten (3s and 4s, Full Day)
$24,230 + applicable fees
$38,730 + applicable fees
$29,310 + applicable fees
Learn about payment plans here.
Throughout our history, Green Acres School has encouraged enrollment of an economically diverse student community. As part of that effort, our financial aid program is designed to assist families with financial need by covering a part of the cost of tuition and other expenses at the school. We urge every family to consider applying for aid; often even a small grant will make a difference.
44% of Green Acres students currently receive financial aid.
Financial aid awards for 2019-2020 ranged from 10% to 90% of tuition.
Monthly payment plans allow you to spread your family's educational expenses over the course of the school year.
- For Applicants: Financial Aid Application Process
- For Returning Families: Financial Aid Application Process
- How Grants Are Awarded
- Additional Resources
Financial Aid Application Process for Applicants
As a regular part of our admission process, the financial aid information listed below is emailed to all applicant families. In situations of separation or divorce, each parent is required to complete all forms separately. The School’s Accounting Manager is available to answer questions or to meet with parents upon request. All information is treated confidentially. A complete financial aid application requires the following forms and documents submitted by the deadlines below. RETURNING FAMILIES: PLEASE NOTE THAT FINANCIAL AID APPLICATIONS ARE DUE FRIDAY, 1/17.
- By January 31, 2020, submit the Green Acres School Financial Aid Request Form to the School by mail, fax or email Judy Hines.
- By January 31, 2020, complete the Parents Financial Statement (PFS) from School and Student Services (SSS). The Green Acres’ code is 3505. All parents/guardians must complete this form. If parents are divorced or separated, each parent/guardian must complete their own PFS. Please submit the form online here.
- By January 31, 2020, upload to the SSS website:
- your final 2018 Federal Tax Return (including schedules and forms, eg. K-1's).
- your 2018 and 2019 W-2s and/or 1099-Misc
- your completed IRS Form 4506-T This form should NOT be sent to the IRS). Also, DO NOT send any money with this form.
- your 2019 Federal Tax Return as soon as it is completed.
- Please note: For families with multiple children in tuition-charging schools, a copy of the financial aid award received at each child’s institution should be uploaded to SSS as soon as it is available to the family. The family should then notify our Financial Aid Office that they have done so. We may also ask for proof of attendance at other tuition-charging schools.
While we encourage you to apply for financial aid, please be aware that our priority will be for current families and those new families whose admission applications were received by the January 31 admission application deadline.
The deadline for applying for financial aid for the 2020-2021 school year is Friday, January 17.
Please complete the Green Acres School Financial Aid Request Form and return it to the School by mail, fax, or email Judy Hines. Please also complete the Parents Financial Statement (PFS) from School and Student Services (SSS). The Green Acres’ code is 3505. All parents/guardians must complete this form. If parents are divorced or separated, each parent/guardian must complete their own PFS. Click here to submit the online form.
If you have not received your 2019 W-2 or 1099 by that time, please upload your final pay stub of 2019 to your SSS application. Please furnish the year-end tax documents as soon as they are available.
The Financial Aid Committee reviews IRS forms and data from the Parents’ Financial Statement and considers all listed criteria in making individual grant decisions. The Financial Aid Committee also is guided by current Board policy in determining grant amounts. Whenever possible, families are notified about grant decisions at the same time as admission decisions to facilitate enrollment-related decision making.