Financial Aid Application Process for Applicants
As a regular part of our admission process, the financial aid information listed below is emailed to all applicant families. In situations of separation or divorce, each parent is required to complete all forms separately. The School’s Accounting Manager is available to answer questions or to meet with parents upon request. All information is treated confidentially. A complete financial aid application requires the following forms and documents submitted by the deadlines below. RETURNING FAMILIES: PLEASE NOTE THAT FINANCIAL AID APPLICATIONS ARE DUE FRIDAY, 1/17.
- By January 31, 2020, submit the Green Acres School Financial Aid Request Form to the School by mail, fax or email Judy Hines.
- By January 31, 2020, complete the Parents Financial Statement (PFS) from School and Student Services (SSS). The Green Acres’ code is 3505. All parents/guardians must complete this form. If parents are divorced or separated, each parent/guardian must complete their own PFS. Please submit the form online here.
- By January 31, 2020, upload to the SSS website:
- your final 2018 Federal Tax Return (including schedules and forms, eg. K-1's).
- your 2018 and 2019 W-2s and/or 1099-Misc
- your completed IRS Form 4506-T This form should NOT be sent to the IRS). Also, DO NOT send any money with this form.
- your 2019 Federal Tax Return as soon as it is completed.
- Please note: For families with multiple children in tuition-charging schools, a copy of the financial aid award received at each child’s institution should be uploaded to SSS as soon as it is available to the family. The family should then notify our Financial Aid Office that they have done so. We may also ask for proof of attendance at other tuition-charging schools.
While we encourage you to apply for financial aid, please be aware that our priority will be for current families and those new families whose admission applications were received by the January 31 admission application deadline.