Skip To Main Content

Records & Recommendations

Teacher talks student through an assignment

Please arrange to have your child’s complete current year and previous year's school records and two student recommendation forms, completed by your child's main teachers, sent directly to the Admission Office at (Email is preferred, but regular mail or fax is acceptable, as well.)

We also accept recommendation forms from The Association of Independent Schools of Greater Washington (AISGW).