Friday, July 29, 2016
12:45 PM - 2:45 PM
Parents are invited to join campers on the field and participate in activities. Events include: dunk tank, giant bubbles station, glitter tattoos, gaga, Aqua 5-in-1 and water slide inflatables, Extreme Air Jumper, sprinklers, selfie station, and Kona Ice.
Camp Staff Positions
The staff is critical to the overall success of our camp program. This is a demanding and difficult (but fun) job! The Camp is well known for the excellent program it provides in part because the staff is committed and hard working.
To apply for a position, please fill out an application here. Email reference forms will be sent to the references you have listed. Please make sure you know the email addresses for your references prior to completing the application. We cannot consider your application until 2 references have been completed.
When hiring new staff we look for people who:
- Enjoy working with children and genuinely care about their wellbeing.
- Appreciate the outdoors.
- Are able to swim and are comfortable in the water.
- Have high self-esteem and a positive outlook on life.
- Are honest, responsible, and conscientious, with a desire to carry out one’s work assignment to the best of his or her ability.
- Are team players.
- Are flexible and easygoing even when the unexpected occurs.
- Have a good sense of humor and the ability to have “fun” with campers on their level.
- Have the ability to instruct the activity to which he or she is assigned with patience and understanding.
- Are positive role models for children and take this responsibility seriously.
- Get along with, enjoy being with, and respect people of all ages and backgrounds.
- Have the ability to recall your own trials and triumphs as a youth to better understand his or her campers.
Counselors must be a high school graduate and should have experience working with children. They help the Head Counselors execute the program in a specific age group or subject area.