Join us for a morning of Crafts, Science, and Pancakes with your favorite Unit A counselors! Come see why Green Acres Camp is a wonderful transition for children headed to kindergarten.
Saturday, March 18th from 9:30 - 11:00 AM. Click here to reserve a spot.
Campus tours and Q&A available. For more information, contact Judy Shniderman at 301-468-8110
I told all my friends to sign their kids up for Green Acres Camp. The camp is so fun. Kids love the playgrounds, the air conditioned "home-rooms" and the freedom of choice of activities--even for young campers. I love the swim lessons and the organized staff.
- Jennifer W. (Camp Parent)
The CampMinder registration system works best when you use Chrome or Firefox. (Chrome seems to work best on an iPad.)
To register, submit online a completed application form, $65 processing fee, and $250 tuition deposit:
- Only online applications are accepted.
- Payment can be made using Mastercard, Visa, Discover, or American Express. Applications are processed upon receipt and the $65.00 processing fee and $250.00 deposit are non-refundable.
- An email confirmation will be sent to you within 48 hours of application. If there are no spots available, your application will be placed on a waitlist. If you are not offered a space from the waitlist or you do not wish to remain on the waitlist, your deposit will be returned. The processing fee is non-refundable.
Please click below for more information.
Priority applications are processed upon receipt and the $65.00 processing fee and $250.00 deposit are non-refundable. Priority applications received after the deadline will be placed into the pool with all new applications.
- Returning camp families can access the 2017 application on their Campminder parent portal.
- Green Acres families who are new to camp can access the 2017 application link on their Green Acres School parent portal.
- Waitlisted families who have priority for this year are emailed the link. If you did not get it, please call the Camp Office at 301-468-8110.
- Green Acres School alumni need to call the Camp Office to get the link.
Click here to begin a new camper application. (The link will be live on January 10).
Please note: You do not create a login ahead of time. You will do it when the registration opens on January 10 at 10:00 AM. This link will not be "live" until 10:00 AM on January 10th. Please remember to refresh your screen to see the link and to have your credit card available.